The Indian Nursing Council believes that the basic course in nursing is a formal educational preparation which should be based on sound education principles. The council recognizes that the program as the foundation on which the practice of nursing is built and on which depends further professional education. It also recognizes its responsibility to the society for the continued development of student as individual nurse and citizens.Read More
Health care (or healthcare) is the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, illness, injury, and other physical and mental impairments in humans. Health care is delivered by practitioners in medicine, optometry, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy, allied health, and other care providers. It refers to the work done in providing primary care, secondary care, and tertiary care, as well as in public health.Read More
The purpose of general nursing programme is to prepare general nurse who will function as member of the health team beginning with competence for first level position in both hospital and community.
The programme is generated to the health needs of the society, the community and the individual and will assist nurses in their personal and professional development so that they may take their maximum contribution to the society as individual citizens and nurses.Read More
1. Provide an educational programme through which the graduates will be prepared to assume responsibility in the primary, secondary and tertiary care of peoples as professional nurses.
2. Graduates are prepared as capable of teaching and supervising in appropriate nursing and health care settings and participate in the administration of nursing service and education.
3. Ensure that the nurse achieves an all round development so that she is able to meet the needsvof the individual, family, community and thus make herself an asset to society.
4. Promotes teaching and learning process in the classroom as well as in the clinical areavthrough appropriate supervision and ongoing evaluation based on well defined criteria.
1. To be a Global, Premier and Value driven institution of Education and Research marked by Quality and Commitment in the Service of Humankind.
2. To propagate socially meaningful health care, nursing education and research with adherence to moral, legal and ethical values.MISSION
1. To promote professionalism to the core by quality and value driven education with a global outlook.
2. To make learning an exciting experience that inspires learners to reach their full potential as lifelong learners.
3. To train young professionals for leadership who are able to respond to health care needs of the public.